Timing mats will be located across the course and will give you a minimum of splits every 2.5km. Live tracking is available on all courses. All timing results will be available live online by age group category and will be based on the participant’s mat time.
There will be a bag check service available at the finish area.
You must NOT drop any gear at aid stations or anywhere on the course for later retrieval.
Our pals at Dark Horse coffee are on hand to help you collect your bibs at at a time that suits you during event week. This is a slight change to our original schedule to make sure you have plenty of time to feel relaxed and pick up your bib while we are in Level 2 around the region.
You will need your distance and race number when you go in to pick up your bib.
Wednesday 10th, Thursday 11th, Friday 12th
Saturday 13th 8-2pm
Saturday 13th 3-6pm
Sunday 14th on site 7-8am
DARK HORSE CHALLENGE
To promote health and wellbeing within the workplace, Kāpiti Half marathon have teamed up with the legends at Dark Horse Coffee to offer the ultimate workplace challenge to get your crew moving.
Each team of 5 or more participants will receive:
- 20% registration discount
- Free coffee voucher for either the Dark Horse Coffee Egmont St (Wgtn) or Sheffield St (Kāpiti) stores.
- Go into the prize draw to win 6 months worth of coffee for your office. There is also a prize for the biggest team!
To enter your team is super easy.
- Team captain to creates a team.
- Shares the entry code with everyone.
- Each participant enters and pays for themselves and will automatically receive 20% off thanks to Dark Horse Coffee.
- Team gets entered into the draw for 6 months free coffee
- Team has an amazing time with heaps of laughs and gets free coffee vouchers so you can continue to talk about your epic adventure.
Are you one of those next level workplaces that support your staff to keep mentally and physically fit? Enter everyone at once using a single registration and pay at the end through the same process. Thanks Boss.
AWARDS & SPOT PRIZES
All awards and spot prizes are awarded at the prize-giving which will take place at 12:30 pm at McLean Park, Paraparaumu Beach. All competitors will be eligible for spot prizes and these will be randomly drawn at the awards.
Non-monetary prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd placing for the Half Marathon and 10km events in each age group category for Men and Women and will be based on participants mat time. The age group categories are as follows for men and women; 16-19 years, 20-29 years, 30-39 years, 40-49 years, 50-59 years, 60-69 years, 70+ years. Prizes for the 5km will be allocated to 1st 2nd 3rd overall.
Entries will be available online right up until race time. A Late fee of $10 will be applicable to all entries after Sunday 7th November 5 pm.
CUT OFF TIMES
If competitors have not passed key points by the specific times, the Traffic Management team may move competitors onto the footpath for the remaining portion of your event. These points will be available shortly.